LINE5 Condos at Yonge and Eglinton
MIDTOWN TORONTO'S NEWEST CONDO
A premium new high-rise condominium community is on its way to Toronto’s popular Yonge-Eglinton corridor. Branded as Line 5 Condos, the project is a joint venture between two of the GTA’s most trusted developers, Reserve Properties and Westdale Properties. It is being designed by the renowned professionals at Graziani + Corazza Architects, which is widely recognized as one of Canada’s most accomplished design studios.
Line 5 Condos at 117 Broadway Avenue will add signature flair and distinctive character to this well-developed quarter of the city. The Yonge-Eglinton area has long been in vogue with stylish professionals, and it also has strong appeals to families with young children. This project consists of a pair of sleek high-rise towers, which will house hundreds of luxurious suites in a full range of floorplan configurations.
Developer: Reserve Properties and Westdale Properties
Address: 117 Broadway Avenue, Toronto ON M4P 1V3
Nearest Intersection: Yonge and Eglinton
Pricing: Starting From The Mid $300,000s
Occupancy: Anticipated for 2022
Storeys/Suites: 33 Storeys / 514 Suites
One Bedrooms: 451
Two Bedrooms: 231
Three Bedrooms: 17
Maintenance Fees: $0.58/sq. foot
- Water and hydro are separately metered; gas is included.
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, and Stacked Washer and Dryer Included
LINE 5 HIGHLIGHTS
Studios. One Beds. One Plus Dens. Two Beds.
Two Towers. 28 & 25 Storeys. 701 Condo Units.
Located at Yonge & Eglinton.
Steps From The Future LRT Station.
- Walkable local amenities include: Loblaws, LCBO, Shoppers Drug Mart, Tim Horton’s, Starbucks, Sobey’s, Metro, Cheese Emporium, Wine Rack, Yonge-Eglinton Centre, Goodlife Fitness, Sporting life and more!
- Many local schools in the area making Line 5 very family friendly
- Great restaurants are all walkable along the area including: Buca, Grazie, The Keg, The Homeway, Fresh, Copacabana Brazilian Steakhouse, La Carnita, Sweet Jesus, Aroma, Uncle Betty’s, Lime, Five Doors North, Thobor’s Bakery, and so many more!
- Many local bars and entertainment venues in the area such as The Rose and Crown, Duke of Kent, Alleycatz, Prohibition Gastrohouse, The Granite Brewery, Cibo Wine Bar, Acrobat Lounge, Scruffy Murphy’s Irish Pub, and more!
- Access to many parks and recreational facilities such as Cineplex Cinemas Yonge- Eglinton, Blythwood Ravine Park, Sherwood Park, Snakes and Lattes Midtown and Orange Theory Fitness
Near Perfect WalkScore
- Only 10 mins to the DVP and Bayview Extension
GROUND FLOOR AMENITIES
- Luxurious Courtyard with dedicated Uber and Lyft pick-up/drop-off area
- 24-hour Concierge
- Parcel Storage
- Hot and Cold Storage
- Juice and Coffee Bar
- Fitness Studio
- Personal Training Studio
- Stretch and Yoga Studio
- Interactive Training Studio
- Spa Lounge
- Sauna Room
- Steam Room
- Pet Spa
SEVENTH FLOOR AMENITIES
- 2 Outdoor BBQs and Dining Lounges
- Party Lounge
- Catering Kitchen
- Art Studio
- Outdoor Theatre
NINTH FLOOR AMENITIES
- Outdoor Pool and Lounge
- Outdoor BBQ and Dining Lounge
- Outdoor Games Lounge
- Social Club and Shared Work Space
- Library Lounge
- Demo Kitchen
TRANSIT AND THE UPCOMING EGLINTON LRT SUBWAY
Situated close to major transit options, Line 5 condo residents enjoy the fast and convenient commute. A short walk away from the condo is the Eglinton subway station that allows speedy access to the downtown core, North York and York. Yonge St runs seconds from the condos and links you to Hwy 401 in the north in minutes, and also takes you south to the downtown core speedily. Don Valley Pkwy is also not far either. Many major arterial streets such as Eglinton Ave E, Bayview Ave, Yonge St, and Mt Pleasant Rd help in easily movement in all directions. Being close to downtown Toronto, you can easily use the subway or reach the downtown in just about 15 minutes by car. Conveniently located subway, nearby highways and major arterial streets contribute to make traveling convenient for the residents of Line 5 Condos at all times.
Reserve Properties and Westdale Properties come together in a joint venture to bring Toronto's flagship condominium project to Yonge & Eglinton in Toronto. They have an extensive background and history in building some of Toronto's best condominium projects.
*Terms & Conditions Apply – See Sales Representative For More Information
**We do not represent the builder. All renderings, incentives, pricing are subject to terms & conditions are may change at anytime without notice – see sales representatives for more details. E&OE